This playbook recommends where investments in information and communications technology (ICT) should be made in order to support achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The playbook examines:
- The relationship between the SDGs and the major sectors of development work.
- Needs within those sectors that benefit from the application of ICT solutions.
- Key classes of technology or building blocks that comprise such ICT solutions
- Challenges in implementing relevant technologies.
- Recommended methods and partnerships that are critical for overcoming challenges.
Click here to access the SDG ICT Playbook.