Too often international development projects fail to factor in the physical, human, and financial resources that will be necessary for long-term sustainability. Principle #4: Build for Sustainability outlines considerations that can support a project’s longevity for the intended duration.
Read more community insights >
- Plan for sustainability from the start, including planning for long-term financial health e.g., assessing total cost of ownership.
- Utilize and invest in local communities and developers by default and help catalyze their growth.
- Engage with local governments to ensure integration into national strategy and identify high-level government advocates.
- Build for Sustainability Guides
- Designing with the User & Buildi...
- IDEA-NEW Provides New Ideas for Susta...