Webinar: Reuse, Improve, and Collaborate: Applying Lessons from Ebola to COVID-19
Reuse, Improve, and Collaborate: Applying Lessons from Ebola to COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many aspects of our lives, from how we work, to how our children learn to how we interact on a daily basis. As governments scramble to craft a response and recovery plan for COVID-19, we should remember to embrace the Digital Principle of Reuse and Improve and look for ways to adapt and enhance existing resources and approaches.
We invite you to join us for a discussion with international development and digital health experts to share their insights on how the development sector can use the Digital Principles to inform our responses and recoveries to COVID-19 such as:
- How other emergency responses, such as Ebola, response have been similar and different?
- Lessons the T4D community learned that should be applied to the COVID-19 response.
- Are there any mistakes we made during Ebola that are being repeated now?
- How can stakeholders build on our lessons learned and work together more collaboratively?
This conversation will be hosted by Laura Walker McDonald , Senior Director for Insights and Impacts at Digital Impact Alliance, and will feature guest speakers
- Patrick Konwloh, Deputy Director of Health Management Information System, Ministry of Health of Liberia
- Mohini Bhavsar, Senior Business Development Director, Dimagi
- Nils Kaiser, Digital Development and Digital Health Advisor, IT4LIFE